Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why i started a blog...

Well the real reason I started a blog was because my Aunt Krista told me I should get one and was saying how fun it is.... I dont know about fun, but hey i did it anyways, as you can see... Now i dont know about blogging it sounds kinda boring i mean you write about your life and people see what you've been doing, well hello you can call or text someone and find out the same thing but hey i guess i will try it might as well right :).... So this is the beginning of my blog and whatever ends up on it and happening in my life.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! If for nothing else you are keeping a journal. One day you will be my age and hardly remember these memories you are making. :) I'm excited to follow and see how your blog ends up.

    ReplyDelete